Thursday, May 4, 2017

Running Around

In my last post, I talked up a painted denim jacket I got at TJ Maxx. I got these jeans during that same trip, so it must have been a good day to find embellished pieces!
This is a typical weekend "running errands" outfit for me. Is there ever a weekend when there aren't errands to be run? Doesn't seem like it for me. I stay 100% real here so I'm going to point out that I have no extra jewelry on and my unwashed hair is pinned up. One of the hardest things about blogging is feeling like you hair, makeup, nails, accessories all have to be on point. But that's not real life most days, at least not for me. Some days, I just want to get out the door as quickly as possible. 
I haven't really done the "half tuck" shirt thing, but it was necessary here so that I wouldn't cover up some of the embroidery. A few butterflies and a bird, some distressing, raw cropped hem and slits all come together in these jeans. I see these retailed for $89 at The Gap....... TJ Maxx price was a steal at $16.99!!!

Gap Best Girlfriend Embroidered Jeans - TJ Maxx
Everleigh Hi-Lo Empire Buttondown - Anthropologie (also seen here)
Sandals - Payless




No comments: