Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Plaid Peplum

I mentioned recently that I had a streak of bad luck with some items that came in the mail. That streak is broken because I got 3 packages the other day and they were all winners!
Anthropologie is holding their Summer Tag Sale, and right now all sale items are an additional 30% off. This cute plaid peplum top is one of the items I bought. These mildly distressed jeans have quickly become my favorite lately and of course I am wearing my favorite Payless sandals from a few years ago. 
This top is has an oversized fit, so you could certainly size down. I just love the colors and I found one of my cheap beaded necklaces from Meijer to match it.
Mossimo High Rise Distressed Jeans - Target
Sandals - Payless
Necklace - Meijer
Sunglasses - TJ Maxx
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy


1 comment:

Elise Von E said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE this top!! The cut and colors are gorgeous. Glad your streak of bad luck is over!

xx, Elise
www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com