Friday, July 7, 2017

Second Time Around

Here are some pictures I've been sitting on for a few weeks, of some existing pieces just worn in different variations. The first time I wore my handmade jacket, it was over a solid orange dress. Here it is over a solid pink dress. Not ground breaking, but I haven't been confident enough to wear it with anything but a basic dress. I am thinking maybe black & white stripes next time.
 
Speaking of this pink LuLaRoe Carly dress I first wore here, I get so much wear out of this! We just came back from vacation where I used the dress as a swimsuit cover up but also wore it to the park and dinner. I wore it on the drive home which lead into a trip to the grocery store later in the day. Trying to get back into routine here and gear up for the rest of the crazy busy Summer.
Pink Carly Dress - LuLaRoe
Chap Jacket - Kohl's - embellished by me
Sandals - Payless





No comments: