Friday, November 24, 2017

No Contest

It occurred to me, with the time of the year, that people might think I am entering an Ugly Sweater Contest. My husband confirmed that when he saw me wearing this, in a fun/teasing manner like he always does. While I probably could wear this to one, if you've been following me for a while you know I can't resist these granny square sweaters! 
I got this one at Zara while in Chicago last weekend (it's not online right now to link). It is supposed to be an oversized look, as I took a Small. I haven't really shopped at Zara before, so I didn't know their sizing, but I would definitely go back as they had some cute stuff.
Since it's oversized, it's so easy to throw on with skinny jeans. Besides the blue in these pics, I wore it with black jeans to work this week. I did have to wear a black tee underneath, as the crochet in front has some pretty big holes. Also, since it is a bulky sweater, it is hard to wear a coat over it. Ugh, I just hate that restricted feeling...... so I'd say this is one of those sweaters that will keep you warm without a coat on those mild Winter days, especially with the layer underneath.
Crochet Sweater : Zara
Mossimo High Rise Skinny Jeans : Target
"Maris" Booties : Sole Society




No comments: